I Wish the Rainbow Bridge Had Visiting Hours Miniature Wood Sign
$21.95 – $31.95
I Wish the Rainbow Bridge Had Visiting Hours
Hand painted with non-toxic acrylics. Made from sustainable (thicker) hardwood, so has a nice hefty little feel to it. This is engraved, cut, meticulously painted with many colors, put together with non-toxic glue and finished with protective wood spray. This remembrance of your furry loved one can be placed on a shelf, bookcase, wardrobe, tiered tray, desk or anything else you can think of.
Optional: Add an animal’s name + date to the bottom of the frame, or a small note under 22 letters.
• 3.20 width x 3.20 inches in height, but can also choose larger sizes. The main pictures shows the smallest size at 3.2 inches.
• Made with sustainable maple hardwood.
• Half an inch in depth with a flat back, can put on wall with hanging strips (not included)
• Original hand drawn design by Nicole
• Protective coating added to seal wood and paint
• Wood Pattern/grain/color/ painting may vary slightly
3.2 inches, 3.2 inches (engraved), 4.2 inches, 4.2 inches (engraved), 5.2 inches, 5.2 inches (engraved)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.