Penguins Engraved Wood Cabochons
10 in stock
• .77 inches in width by 1.01 inches in height and are 1/8 inch thick
• Original design drawn by Chararin Sukniyom
• Top hole measures .065 inches – I use 6mm jumprings 18 gauge
• Includes 4 pieces, for a total of 2 pairs
• Unfinished Maple Hard Wood sanded smooth on both sides
• Protective tape added before engraving to prevent burn marks
• Photos show an example, wood grain/color may vary slightly
• Can be dyed, stained, painted, sealed or left natural
• This sustainable wood is sourced from a family owned company in the USA.
To seal unfinished wood I recommend a clear protective spray, a wood lacquer spray or I have also used Odie’s oil which is an all natural finish.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.